Karmic Wheel 3
Transforming the Experience of the Karmic Wheel
When you have developed a strong spiritual center, concentrating the I AM consciousness in the center of the Karmic Wheel, you will naturally begin to know how you can quickly transform the experience of the low frequency (Dark) phases of the cycle, and enhance your experience of the high frequency (Light) phases of the cycle. This happens through the practice of Gratitude and Acceptance.
To do this, follow this map.
- When you find yourself in love, express and hold the frequency of Gratitude for all the love in your life.
- When you find yourself giving your partner credit, express and hold the frequency of Gratitude and appreciation for his or her strengths and gifts.
- When you find yourself feeling independent, express and hold the frequency of Gratitude and appreciation for your own strengths and gifts.
- When you find yourself feeling out of love, hold the frequency of Acceptance of your own negativity and feelings. Recognize that they are just feelings that are a part of the cycle, and they have nothing to do with genuine, true love.
- When you find yourself assigning blame, hold the frequency of Acceptance of his or her weaknesses and human-ness.
- When you find yourself feeling needy or empty, hold the frequency of Acceptance for your own weaknesses and human-ness.
This is the fastest way to transform the experience of the Medicine Wheel of Relationahip. If you work with this over time, you will still be on the Karmic Wheel, but your experience of the cycle will be completely different. This is a stage of manifestation that we sometimes try to avoid, yet it will keep reappearing in your life, challenging you to grow in consciousness.
The more experience you gain in working with it, the better. And do not think that it will be different if you have a different partner. We are all human, and we will attract the same lesson to us if we do not find a way to break through and realize that we are actually creating our own experience, through the thoughts and feelings that we hold in our field.
If we work through these issues until we have reached a state of neutrality, love, and acceptance in our lives, only then can we leave a partnership in completion. At that point, we can clear the slate and co-create a new partnership that truly is different.
Many partners experience this process together because they are both at a similar stage of enlightenment. Each can be an ally to the other in this growth period, if they make agreements with each other to disengage, and truly help each other on their individual paths of self understanding and enlightenment.
Whether you do it alone or with your partner consciously participating, when you make it through this transformation, you will both have the freedom of choice on how to re-create this or any other relationship.
When you are living in a state of conscious choice, you will move into the stage of consciousness where enlightenment begins.