Genital herpes is caused by two types of virus, Herpes simplex type I and Herpes simplex type II. It is estimated that one in 6 people in the USA between the age of 14 and 49 have genital herpes.
It is normally transmitted through sexual contact. Because most Herpes carriers do not even know they are infected and can be symptom free, it is easily spread.
Herbs and essential oils can reduce symptoms and discomfort of this viral condition. With radical commitment to a natural treatment plan, some people have even been known to eliminate all symptoms over a long period of time.
If one is seeking to eliminate this virus from the body, it would be very important to have a blood test to be certain that Herpes is indeed the cause. After concluding the treatment, when the symptoms have been gone for several months, another blood test would be valuable to see whether or not the virus is still in the body.
Herbs Essential Oils for Genital Herpes Healing Regime
- Combine essential oils of ravensare, foraha, and melissa. Add 1.5 ml (about 30 drops) of each oil into a 5 ml bottle. Apply a few drops of this powerful anti-viral blend twice daily to to all break-out areas.
- Make a couple quarts of lemon balm tea and store it in the fridge. It makes a great drench for cleansing the break out areas. Pour it on skin, or dab with a tea soaked cotton pad. It is mild enough to be soothing, and the anti-viral effects will accelerate what the essential oil blend is doing. Use these two anti-viral formulas until the outbreak is completely gone.
- You will also need to deal with this persistent virus internally as well. A special diet must be used consistently. For a time, avoid eating or drinking coffee, soda pop, alcohol, refined carbs such as breads and pastries, and sweetened foods for a few months. Eat lots of fresh and steamed vegetables, fermented foods like yogurt and cole slaw, and small portions of high quality protein foods like eggs, grass fed beef or lamb, and wild salmon. This will enable your immune system to focus on eliminating the virus, instead of spending extra energy cleaning up the toxins produced from processing unhealthy foods. A wonderfully helpful way of eating to support this and other detoxifying programs is available here, at the Ultimate Candida Diet website.
- Take Inner Rain (or an anti-viral detoxifying supplement) daily for up to 3 months at a time. Inner Rain formula will help cleanse and detoxify the body, and support the immune system so that it can do the work to rid the body of the virus.
- Find someone who will apply essential oils to your spine once a week while you are using this program. Even if you have no symptoms or very little break out, the virus can go dormant for years and is known to hang out around the spine. The oils can address this and are an important part of the program. Use a combination of at least three anti-viral oils, including ajowan, spike lavender, melissa, ravensare, foraha, cinnamon bark, and oregano.
I have seen people heal this condition, so I know it is possible! It does take a lot of focus and a strong commitment to get the desired results. Sometimes it takes much longer than I have suggested, even many months, to become free of Herpes viruses. But in many cases the journey is worth it. The immune system will be stronger without that virus floating around in the body.
Hey friends, take a look at the Wonder Bag website. Not only does this bag enable us to slow cook many foods without burning fuel. It is also sold by a great company that gifts a Wonder Bag to a person in need in third world countries, one for every bag purchased online. That is the kind of company I love to support!
My first batch of Wonder Bag bone broth (a paleo diet staple, great for regenerating and reducing the effects of aging too) did not gel in the fridge, and was generally disappointing.
So, with the next batch I made some adjustments and it came out GREAT! It even gelled outside of the fridge as it cooled—a sign that it is very good bone broth, full of collagen and minerals.
So I wanted to share the details of how I made it work in the Wonder Bag.
Wonder Bag Bone Broth
1. First, I added a few chopped veggies with a couple tablespoons of olive oil into a 4 quart pot. I used celery, sweet peppers, carrots, beets, fresh thyme, sage, and savory, a couple of bay leaves, and 2 teaspoons of salt. I cooked them for about 5 minutes over medium heat just until they sizzled a little and the celery began to look translucent.
2. Then I added 4 quarts of water, 2 drops rosemary essential oil, and several large marrow bones from goat and buffalo. I also added 2 chicken feet, which are available from US Wellness Meats. You could substitute chicken wings for the feet, and beef bones for the goat or buffalo bones if you want to.
Be sure to use bones from wild or grass fed/pastured animals, raised without antibiotics, for the healthiest bone broth.
3. I brought the pot to a strong boil over high heat. Once it was boiling for about 10 minutes, I removed it from the fire and immediately put it into the Wonder Bag and closed it up.
4. Now this where I deviated from the suggestions in the Wonder Bag Cookbook. I left the pot in the bag for 4 hours. After about 4 hours, I removed it from the bag, put it back on the stove and reheated it until it boiled. Then I popped it right back in the bag for another 4 hours.
5. I repeated this all day long. Each time I took it out to reheat it on the stove, it took less than 10 minutes to return it to a boil. Then I would re-bag it and go about my day.
6. At night, I reheated the broth for the last time at about 11:30 pm. This time I did not remove it from the bag until 6:30 am when I got up in the morning. It was still nice and hot. I reboiled it two or three more times, until the cartilage was dissolving off the bones, and the broth was thick and rich looking.
7. All in, it took about 30 hours to make this bone broth. And most of that time, I was off working in the high tunnel, doing chores, planting flowers, or anything but cooking!
8. I strained it and poured it directly into quart ball jars, and allowed it to cool to room temperature. It began to gel before it ever went into the fridge.
9. I took it out of the refrigerator the following day. It had gelled into a solid wiggly mass, and it was easy to remove the excess fat that had solidified on the top. This will store for a week or two in the fridge, or longer in the freezer. I like to freeze it in meal size portions ready for adding to vegetables or meats.
Bone Broth is a great regenerator. It supports recovery from disease, depletion, and injury. Bone Broth also supplies vital nutrients, such as collagen, that are lacking in the standard American diet. As we grow older, our bodies stop producing collagen, which causes a break down in our skin, joints and bones. Bone Broth can be added to any vegetable or meat dish, or used in soup and sauces. When taken daily, it can help regenerate bones, teeth, blood, skin, and hair.
It is also very high in minerals that are super absorbable, which boosts the immune and nervous systems in our bodies. Collagen is better absorbed with added Vitamin C, so Bone Broth can be eaten with tomatoes, peppers, kale, broccoli, Brussels sprouts—all of which have more vitamin C than an orange!
Here is an easy to make vanilla pudding recipe that I love! It is great for times when you need a quick desert, and best of all it is gluten free and dairy free, and free of sugars and artificial sweeteners. Try it–you might love it too!
Vanilla Pudding Recipe
12 oz. coconut milk (the culinary kind—not the ready to drink kind)
3 T. Chia seed
1/2 t. cinnamon or 1 drop cinnamon CO2 extract
1/2 t. ginger powder or 1 drop ginger CO2 extract
1/4 t. stevia powder
1/2 t. alcohol free vanilla extract
Add all ingredients into blender or Vita-mix. Process until all ingredients are thoroughly blended. Pour into desert glasses or a bowl, and let it sit in refrigerator for 2 hours. Garnish with fresh berries and serve.