More About Our Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: Steam distilled from certified organic leaves
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora
Homeopathic Properties of Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Internal–oral homeopathic doses only, inhalation, diffusion
External—topical application, massage, bath, spinal and local compress, energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Lemon eucalyptus essential oil is a great antiviral, and counters fungal infection and bacterial infection. Its immune enhancing properties are superb, especially when diffused into the air or applied topically as a chest or spinal compress.
It has the ability to reduce fever; relieve coughs, sore throat, and laryngitis; and even reduce herpes breakouts.
It is also effective in opening the breathing passages for people with asthma. It should be used cautiously for this purpose, until it is determined how well it works for an individual.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
- Avoid use with pregnant and lactating women.
- Avoid use with infants and small children.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.