More About Our Combava Petitgrain Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Process: Steam distilled from flowers and leaves
Botanical name: Citrus hystix
Note: Also known as Kaffir lime
Homeopathic Properties of Combava Petitgrain Essential Oil
- Anti-infectious–effective against staph-, strept- bacteria, and viruses
- Decongestant–liver, gall bladder
- Regenerator–testicular and ovarian
- Stimulant–circulatory, lymph, hormone production
Internal–oral, inhalation, suppository
External–topical application, massage, bath, local compress, spinal compress, energy centers
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Combava essential oil’s properties include the ability to lower production from the sebaceous glands of the skin. This makes a good treatment for acne, oily skin, and oily scalp conditions.
The beautiful aroma is bright and clear, and can change the atmosphere in a room with just moments of diffusion.
Combava stimulates veinous circulation, and is helpful for reducing varicose veins. It is a powerful lymphatic stimulant, and makes a good compress for swollen lymph glands. It supports lymphatic drainage massage when used as a massage oil.
It is a powerful anti fungal and anti-bacterial oil. It can be applied to skin to help relieve bacterial and fungal infections.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal doses.
- Avoid direct sun or UV light exposure within 24 hours of using this oil. It can be sensitizing for some people.
- Pet information: Cats may not respond well to conifer oils and citrus oils. Avoid usage for cats.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.