Ant Bug Spray
Typical ant killer is filled with toxic chemicals–ones that we choose to avoid using in our home. Imiprothrin and Cypermethrin are linked with toxicity in humans causing neurological changes, wheezing, seizures, and are classified as “possible carcinogens”. The PubChem chemical database gives great information on the toxicity of these chemicals.
3/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup water
20 drops clove essential oil
20 drops leleshwa oil
20 drops peppermint oil
1 tsp liquid castile soap
Combine all ingredients in your spray bottle and gently mix. Store away from light and heat to preserve the oils.
Spray ants directly with the Ant and Bug Spray. Also spray any pathways that they have been traveling, and allow the spray to sit there for 20 minutes,or even until it dries if possible.
This spray is non-toxic to animals and people. However, it should be kept out of reach of children and animals. Do not spray it in eyes or take internally.