Cilantro for detoxification? Yes! This amazing essential oil detoxifier is great for removing heavy metals from the body. It is a natural chelation herb, like chlorella and garlic. It is known to help the body expel toxins, especially heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and aluminum. Heavy metal toxicity is a hidden cause of depression, allergies, mental and learning issues, and all kinds of immune system issues.
How to Use Cilantro for Detoxification
Chelation, removing heavy metals from the body’s tissues, can be a dangerous process. If one cleanses too rigorously, it is possible to draw heavy metals out of the tissues where they are stored, and into the blood stream. If this occurs too quickly, and the toxicity is not eliminated quickly enough, it can cause all kinds of heavy metal toxicity symptoms, and possibly do more damage to organs and tissues.
The best way to accomplish this may be the slow way, using cilantro essential oil. Here is a really easy and effective way to remove heavy metal toxicity a little at a time from the body.
- Get ready! You will need a plastic dish pan sized container, Pascalite or Drawing Paste, cilantro essential oil, and a bath towel.
- Add hot (not boiling–your feet should be pleasantly hot but not burning!) purified water into the plastic container. Add enough to cover your feet when you place them in the water.
- Add one teaspoon of Drawing Paste into the water and stir it around.
- Apply several drops of pure cilantro essential oil onto the soles of your feet, spreading it all around.
- Immediately immerse your feet into the hot water.
- Let your feet soak until the water becomes luke warm.
- Remove your feet and dry with the towel.
You can use this detoxification process several times weekly. It is comfortable, feels great on your feet, is energizing, and will gradually help you release heavy metals from your system.
If you are using straight Pascalite, you may even see small black specks in the bottom of the tub as you pour out the water. Remember–the water is toxic once you have used it. If you use Drawing Paste, you will not be able to see the specks, because the color is already dark. But the Drawing Paste may draw more toxicity out of the tissues than Pascalite alone.
What Else Can I Do to Detoxify?
You can help the detox process by doing a few things, such as getting daily exercise; drinking celery, cilantro, and carrot juices; taking chlorella; avoiding fried foods, excess sugar and artificial sweeteners; and eating a diet rich in whole fruits & vegetables and their juices. Weekly colonics are also extremely helpful if you are detoxifying. We suggest this book, to understand what is possible; and for those who are willing to do their own colon cleanses at home, check out our FDA registered Colenz Colon Cleanse Package.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.