Who Should Avoid Parasite Cleansing?
Not everyone should take an herbal parasite cleanse. Do not use ParaThunder or any cleansing formula in these situations:
People who have never done parasite cleansing before (unless they have a health professional who has experienced parasite cleansing to support them)
Those who have a weakened body condition because of disease, degeneration, or injury (In this case it would be better to rebuild the body first for a period of months before undertaking a parasite cleanse)
People who are extra sensitive, elderly, or children under 14 (unless supervised by an experienced health professional)
Pregnant women should not cleanse at all until after they give birth and have finished breast feeding
People taking pharmaceutical drugs, unless recommended and assisted by a health professional
Please read our disclaimer.
When to Take a Parasite Cleanse
Herbal parasite cleansing can be helpful for a number of conditions. It is most likely to help in the following situations.
- When recovering from any chronic condition or disease; especially allergies, candida, fungal infections, skin conditions, cancer, degenerative diseases, lyme disease, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, arthritis, diabetes, body pain, symptoms or pain from unknown causes
- When beginning any addiction recovery support program
- When you are returning from out of state or out of country travel
- When you are exposed to animals, garden and farm soil, children, sick people, or the general public
- When working in the health care industry
- If you regularly eat in restaurants, eat raw foods, or eat food that is not prepared by you
- Once a year just for maintenance, for those who are healthy
- When you experience any parasite symptoms
See our herbal parasite cleanse ParaThunder for more information on parasite cleansing.
Parasite Cleansing Information
Parasite cleansing is easy with ParaThunder–our herbal parasite cleansing tonic.
Read more about parasite cleansing with the following links.