Size: Packaged in Ziplock baggie. About a 2 to 3 week supply of loose bulk tea, enough for one cleanse.
Goldenrod herb, Gravel root herb, Uva ursi herb, Chanca Piedra herb, Marshmallow root herb, Burdock root herb, Hopi corn silk herb, Milk Thistle herb
About DX-Kidney Tea
DX-Kidney is a custom formulated tea for deep kidney and bladder cleansing. It is intended to promote the expelling of toxins, and increase health and efficiency of the kidneys.
It is best to use the full amount of tea, over a period of around 2 to 3 weeks. It will gently cleanse over this time period, without putting a strain on the urinary system. For extreme cases of kidney depletion, kidney stones, or toxicity, repeat the cleanse every couple of months until the kidneys reach your desired level of health and function.
Homeopathic Properties of DX-Kidney Tea
- Decongestant–liver, bladder
- Stimulant–liver, kidneys, gall bladder
Dosage Information for DX-Kidney Tea
Suggested adult dosage is 1 cup daily, in the morning. Tea can also be sipped over several hours for even better results.
It is okay to add a small amount of sweetener—only honey, organic unrefined sugar, stevia, or unrefined maple syrup—if desired.
We suggest taking a course of this tea for two weeks, every winter or spring. It is a great formula for maintaining healthy kidneys and bladder.
Cautions for DX-Kidney Tea
- Do not use DX-Kidney Tea on a daily basis for long term regeneration. Drink daily for 2 to 4 weeks, then stop taking it for several weeks before beginning again.
- Do not drink it if you are pregnant or lactating. Wait until you are no longer nursing to do any herbal cleansing.
- Do not use it if you are taking medications, unless approved by your physician.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.