More About Our Ruh Chameli
Size: 1.5 ml amber glass vial
Production Method: Traditional steam distillation in copper degs, from the flowers of jasmine.
Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
Note: A completely solvent free, steam distillation, which is very rare. Most jasmine “essential oils” are solvent distilled and/or filled with synthetic fragrance. We are very pleased to offer this rare ruh.
- Helpful during childbirth
Internal–oral (semi-homeopathic dosages)
Another beautiful distillation of jasmine, this traditional ruh is created from the flowers of jasmine grandiflorum. The flowers of jasmine sambac are also traditionally steam distilled, called ruh motia.
The aroma of ruh chameli is fresh and reminiscent of the top notes that jasmine displays in the evening, when the flowers open and fragrance begins to fill the air.
The rich fragrance of ruh chameli is most delicious, with a complex depth. It makes a rare and beautiful natural perfume that is exquisite and full of grace.
- Generally regarded as safe at normal dosage.
- Avoid essential oil contact with eyes.
- Store safely out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.