More About Our Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Source: South Africa
Production method: Steam distilled from the leaves of wild certified organic trees
Botanical name: Eucalyptus dives
Homeopathic Properties of Eucalyptus Dives Essential Oil
- Analgesic–nerve pain, muscular aches, sciatica
- Regenerator–kidney, urinary system
- Stimulant–immune system
External—topical, skin application, massage, bath, energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Eucalyptus dives essential oil helps soothe sore throats and glandular infections. It opens breathing passages and liquifies mucus, easing the experience of a cold or congestion. It is helpful for asthma, sinus infections, and bronchitis.
It relieves pain of over use, injuries and arthritis. It is a great massage oil for relieving pain, and works well with sciatica and nerve pain as well as muscular pain.
It has also been used to relieve stress when it is a causal factor in hypertension, thus reducing blood pressure.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Avoid use with small children and infants.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.