More About Our Engelmann Spruce Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Source: Utah, USA
Distillation: Steam distilled from needles and branches, in co-creation with the spirits of the trees
Botanical name: Picea engelmannii
Homeopathic Properties of Engelmann Spruce Essential Oil
- Tonic–respiratory system, adrenal glands, pituitary gland, thyroid gland, nervous system
Internal–oral in homeopathic doses only, inhalation, suppository
External—topical, skin application, massage, bath, wounds, energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Engelmann spruce carries similar healing properties to those of black spruce. It has a strong affinity for the adrenal glands, and can help them regenerate when depletion has set in.
It is an effective parasite cleanser, and herbal remedy for candida (intestinal fungal infections).
Engelmann spruce essential oil is also great respiratory tonics, and can relieve coughs, congestion, and inflammation in the respiratory tract.
The tall, straight growth habit of Engelmann spruce is an indicator of the spine strengthening effects of this oil. It makes a wonderful spinal compress. It carries phytochemicals that have a steroid like effect, effectively relieving pain and swelling, and helping to regenerate injuries.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal dosage.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.