Size: 5ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: CO2 total extraction of the rose hips (berries & seeds)
Botanical name: Rosa canina
About Rose Hip Seed CO2 Extract
- It helps correct skin damage from UV light and sunlight
- It reduces the appearance of scars, burns and stretch marks
- It relieves fine lines and wrinkles
- It hydrates dry skin
- It is a great treatment for eczema and psoriasis
- It evens skin tone, which is awesome if you have hyper-pigmentation, age spots or other minor skin discolorations
Rose hip seed oil makes a fine addition to serums and skin moisturizing and hydrating blends. For some great serum recipes, check out this post in our blog.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.