More About Our Jade Cypress Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: Steam distilled from leaves of the tree
Botanical name: Callitris glaucophylla
Note: Also known as white cypress, emerald cypress, and cypress pine
Homeopathic Properties of Jade Cypress Essential Oil
- Analgesic–relieves muscle and joint pain
- Anti-toxic–neutralizes insect bites
- Stimulant–immune system
- Vulnerary–treats athletic injuries
Internal–oral homeopathic doses, inhalation
External––topical application, massage therapy, local or spinal compress, application to energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Jade cypress essential oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory. It is very useful for massage, and helps to relieve pain or inflammation in joints, muscles, and from injuries.
It has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It can be diffused to relieve coughing and respiratory congestion related to flu, colds, or sinusitis.
This oil is helpful for viral attacks such as flu. It can be applied to the spine and compressed with a hot damp towel to relieve that achey, flu induced body pain.
- Generally recognized as safe at normal doses.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched or supported by a health care professional. Quality and dilution rates are critical when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.