Size: 30 ml violet glass bottle
Production method: CO2 total extract
Botanical name: Hippophae rhamnoides
About Seabuckthorn Seed CO2 Extract
One of the real benefits of seabuckthorn seed CO2 extract, is the ability to regenerate skin from radiation burns and other forms of damage.
It is also a wonderful ally in transforming wrinkled or aging skin, and believe me I have used it abundantly, as the desert climate can be very hard on the face!
Applying seabuckthorn seed oil every day for two months, I saw my face and neck skin literally bloom a little more, every day in the mirror. Not only that, but Michael has enjoyed the same benefits. It is now a permanent fixture in my arsenal of regenerating facial oils.
The differences between seabuckthorn berry CO2 extract and seabuckthorn seed CO2 extract are following.
- Though the same color, the seed extract is not as saturated. Its color is much lighter when applied to the skin or blended into cremes and products.
- The berry extract texture is thicker and has more viscosity. The seed extract is thinner.
- Some sources indicate that the seed extract is actually better for healing radiation and burns.
- The berry extract has a stronger flavor, the seed extract is similar in flavor with a lighter taste.
- The seed extract is touted to have a stronger nutritional profile, providing more Omega 7 fatty acid than the berry extract.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.