More About Jojoba
Size: 100 ml violet glass bottle
Source: Arizona, USA
Process: C0ld pressed from the seeds.
Botanical name: Simmondsia chinensis
Some of the benefits to using jojoba are listed here.
- It remains liquid at low temperatures.
- Because jojoba is actually a wax that is molecularly similar to our own skin excretion (sebum), it is more easily absorbed and assimilated into the skin than oils.
- Jojoba has a very soft fragrance of its own, yet it takes on the scent of any oil that is blended with it, and acts as a natural fixative.
- Ours is organically grown, and pressed on a farm in Arizona. It is made from quality selected seeds. The left over cake is never pressed again, extracted with solvents, refined, de-colored, de-odorized, or de-gummed. Most of the commercially sold jojoba is. All of these practices affect the wholeness of the product and result in a lower quality and frequency.
- It is so light that it will pass through a pump sprayer. This makes it an ideal product for natural perfumers who don’t want to use alcohol as a carrier, because it is the lightest of all the carrier oils.
- It leaves skin feeling smooth without that greasy feeling.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.