Your privacy is very important to us.
All account and personal information is kept confidential and is never given or sold to anyone for any reason, unless required by law.
Your e-mail is never used for any purpose other than for transactions you initiate with us and for sending the White Sage Landing Newsletter if you have requested a subscription.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms of Service
We do not furnish batch specific GC/MS certificates. If you require batch specific paperwork, it will be better for you to work with a larger company than ours.
Since we are a small two person company, we have to keep our operation very simple and streamlined. We do not offer third party organic certification paperwork.
Prices are subject to change due to fluctuating market conditions. We do our best to update product webpages for current prices.
If a price is listed incorrectly, we will always contact you to inform you of the correct price before processing your order.
Bulk pricing for amounts greater than those listed on the products detail page are available upon request.
About Our Company and Our Essential Oils
In the world of natural aromatics, even the same genus and species of an oil can vary in olfactory characteristics from batch to batch. If you require consistency in olfactory profile, it would be best to order from a large company who buys commercially produced oils in large amounts.
We buy our oils in relatively small amounts, as they are produced by our small family distillers and artisans. Our stock is constantly changing, and our prices are subject to change.
Samples are available for most essential oils. Limit is 5 samples per order.
Samples come in 1 ml glass vials. They are priced at 0.2 times the retail price of a 5 ml bottle of the same oil. If an oil retails for $10.00, the sample price would be $2.00.
All information provided on our website is for educational purposes. White Sage Landing does not guarantee results from the use of our products.
Herbal remedies do not give the same results for everyone. Research is recommended before using any products or essential oils for self treatment.
Because we are located in a remote area, orders are shipped out twice weekly when we go to our rural Post Office (a 40 mile round trip). Ordinarily shipments go out on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Our goal is to ship all orders within the time frame of 5 business days. Occasionally we are unable to do so, in which case we will update you on shipping details by e-mail.
We ship via Priority Mail. You will receive an e-mail from USPS Click ’n Ship with tracking information when your order is shipped. You can use this tracking number at www.ups.com to see the exact location of your package at any time.
We do not back order items, so you will need to re-order anything that is not in stock at a later date.
If an item on your order is out-of-stock, we will e-mail you about the status of your order before we process it.
Shipping Herbal Tonics and Custom Made Products
Many of our products are hand made to order. Some of them, such as ParaThunder, can take over a week to prepare. Most custom products will ship within one to two weeks of placing the order.
We only ship orders within the United States and its territories. We no longer ship orders to locations outside of the USA.
Refused Shipments and Returns
If you refuse your shipment and the order is returned to us, it is considered a non-authorized return. We will not issue a credit or refund payment for a non-authorized return.
If you are unsatisfied with a product, e-mail us at email@example.com within 5 business days of receiving your order.
We will authorize a return, and you will be issued a credit or refunded for 80% of the purchase price of the item. We charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns.
We do not refund shipping charges.
Damaged, Missing or Lost In Transit Items
We pack your orders with great care. Occasionally, the shipping carrier can still damage orders.
If you suspect your order could have been damaged, follow these steps.
- Inspect all packages at the time of acceptance. All damages must be reported within 5 days of receipt of the order, to be eligible for a claim.
- Carefully verify the extent of damage by taking photos of the box and product showing the condition it arrived in.
- If possible, keep all packing materials and boxes intact.
- Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to open a claim. Please take photos of all damage and email them to us, and we will gladly take care of the claim for you. Many times, we will ask you to return the damaged goods to us.
- We will do our best to replace your product once the item is returned or photos are confirmed. If that is not possible because the product is out of stock, you will be issued a credit or a refund through PayPal.
- You must retain the original packing materials and damaged goods until the claim is resolved. If you discard the damaged goods, there may be no refund or credit due to the fact that the claim can not be verified.
If you feel you are in an area where someone might pick up and walk off with your delivered package, we highly recommend that you request “signature confirmation” when you place your order. You can do so by making a note in the order comments field.
All orders over $100 will require signature confirmation at delivery.
1. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on White Sage Landing LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on White Sage Landing LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by White Sage Landing LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on White Sage Landing LLC’s website are provided “as is”. White Sage Landing LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, White Sage Landing LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall White Sage Landing LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on White Sage Landing LLC’s Internet site, even if White Sage Landing LLC or a White Sage Landing LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on White Sage Landing LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. White Sage Landing LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. White Sage Landing LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. White Sage Landing LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
White Sage Landing LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by White Sage Landing LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to White Sage Landing LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.