Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: Steam distilled from wild harvested leaves
Botanical Name: Petroselinum sativum
Homeopathic Properties of Parsley Seed
Internal–inhalation, oral–semi-homeopathic dosage
External–massage, topical application, local and spinal compress, bath, energy center application
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Parsley seed essential oil has many benefits. It is useful for relieving all kinds of digestive issues, including bloating, flatulence, nausea, indigestion, and stomach aches.
It is also good for skin conditions such as acne and other infections. It can be blended with a carrier oil such as sweet almond or jojoba, and applied directly to the affected area.
It is a detoxifier and blood cleanser. It is helpful for rheumatic conditions and arthritis, as it helps cleanse accumulated uric acid from muscles and joints. It increases circulation which can relieve pain associated with these diseases.
- Do not use with kidney disease.
- Do not use with infants or small children.
- Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Some varieties of parsley essential oil can contain large quantities of apiole, which is toxic. Our has been tested and found to contain only a trace of this constituent.
- Always research internal use of essential oils, and use them with guidance from a professional health care provider. Quality and dosage are extremely important when using them internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.