More About Our Licorice Root CO2 Extract
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Production method: CO2 total extract (unfiltered) of the organic roots
Botanical name: Glycyrrhiza uralensis
Note: This is an extract of the Chinese medicinal herb, “Gan cao”.
Homeopathic Properties of Licorice Root CO2 Extract
- Cortisone-like actions without side effects
- Regulates and normalizes hormone production
Internal–oral at homeopathic dosage, inhalation
External–topical application, massage, local compress, spinal compress, points & energy centers
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Licorice root CO2 extract is helpful when used as a topical treatment for eczema. It can be diluted with jojoba or coconut oil, or added to a gel or creme for this purpose. It should be applied three times daily for best results.
- Avoid use with pregnant or lactating women.
- Do not use with infants or small children.
- Do not use orally for more than 4 weeks at a time. Licorice root can increase blood pressure over a period of time.
- Do not use with high blood pressure.
- Many pharmaceutical drugs can interact with licorice root, especially Warfarin (aka Coumadin). Do not use licorice root while taking pharmaceutical drugs unless cleared by a health care professional.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.