More About Our Fenugreek CO2 Extract
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: CO2 total extract (unfiltered)
Botanical Name: Trigonella foenum-graecum
Homeopathic Properties of Fenugreek CO2 Extract
- Anti-carcinogenic, including colon cancer
- Galactagogue (increases milk production in nursing mothers)
- Hypoglycemic/blood sugar balancer
- Tonic–kidneys, liver, bowel, skin
Internal–oral, inhalation, suppository
External–topical application, massage, local compress, spinal compress, points & energy centers
Observations and Anecdotal Information
We are delighted to offer this rare fenugreek CO2 extract from a medicinal seed that has been in use for over 4,000 years in Arabian, Greek, Indian, Egyptian, and Chinese herbalism.
Used internally, fenugreek CO2 extract lowers excess blood sugar. It helps appetite loss, indigestion, dyspepsia, bronchitis, fever, hernia, impotence, vomiting, congestion in the respiratory tract, and stomach ulcers.
It contains plant hormones similar to estrogen, which can effectively help balance hormones in women.
Fenugreek has a history of treating diarrhea and gastrointestinal spasms. For adults with diarrhea, taking one to 3 drops of fenugreek extract in water and honey three times daily often produces a quick and reliable relief, often after only a few doses.
A study from India gave ground up fenugreek seed powder to Type I diabetic patients. Not only did their fasting blood sugar fall and their glucose tolerance improve, but their blood cholesterol also went down. Israeli scientists have confirmed this result. Many animal studies have also documented the same.
More studies established anti-inflammatory effects of the seeds, and strong activity against abnormal growths, implying that fenugreek provides increased protection toward tumors and some forms of cancer. It is mild acting and can be used on a long term basis without negative effects.
- Avoid use with pregnant and lactating women.
- Avoid use with infants and small children.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.