More About Our Schisandra CO2 Extract
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Distillation: CO2 select extraction
Botanical name: Schisandra chinensis
Note: Made from certified organic berries
Homeopathic Properties of Schisandra CO2 Extract
- Stimulant–digestive, gall bladder, liver
- Tonic–liver, kidney, cardiovascular, longevity
External–topical application, massage, local compress, spinal compress, points & energy centers
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Schisandra CO2 extract can be diffused as a lung remedy, for clearing bronchial tubes and strengthening the respiratory system. It should be blended with other oils such as cypress or a eucalyptus oil for this purpose.
It is a greatly valued longevity tonic in Chinese culture. It helps fatigue, regenerates kidneys and liver, and calms the spirit.
I have found it particularly helpful for children with attention disorders, when taken internally at the proper dilution. It helps normalize brain function and relieves nervous fatigue. It is also helpful for allergies.
Schisandra berry is also known as an immune system booster. It improves the skin, and supports the brain to help improve mental function.
- Avoid use with pregnant women.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.