More About Our Cinnamon Bark CO2 Extract
Size: 5ml violet glass bottle
Production Method: CO2 extracted from cinnamon bark, filtered (select extract)
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Note: Stronger and more sensitizing than cinnamon leaf, cinnamon bark oil is the traditional cinnamon essential oil. It can be sensitizing, and should not be used or taken internally with direct sun exposure.
Homeopathic Properties of Cinnamon Bark CO2 Extract
- Anti-coagulent–thins the blood
- Detoxifier–colon and digestive system
- Hypertensive–raises blood pressure
- Insecticidal–mites, head lice, insect bites
- Stimulant–heart, immune system
- Tonic–respiratory, reproductive system, general
Internal–oral, inhalation, diffusion, suppository
External–topical application, massage, local compress, energy centers
Observations and Anecdotal Information
One of the world’s best antibacterial oils is cinnamon bark CO2 extract. It is a splendid oil for diffusing. It eliminates airborne bacteria and molds–although it can be irritating to some individuals when diffused. This may be eliminated by diluting it with citruses or other oils.
Cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugar, and is regenerative to the pancreas. It can be very helpful for those with diabetes, and should be properly diluted and taken internally for this purpose.
Cinnamon bark is anti-fungal, a general tonic, and immune system stimulant. It is extremely warming, and is helpful for regenerating the adrenals and balancing hormones.
- Do not use for infants, small children, pregnant or lactating mothers.
- Can be sensitizing–do not use within 24 hours of direct sun or UV light exposure.
- Do not use for long periods, repeated use over weeks may cause sensitization.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.