More About Our Attractylodes CO2 Extract
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle OR 1.5 ml amber glass vial
Distillation: CO2 select extraction
Botanical name: Attractylodes macrocephala
Note: Made from certified organic leaves
Homeopathic Properties of Attractylodes Root Herb
Some or any of these properties may also apply to the CO2 Extract made from leaves of the plant.
- Anti-allergic–especially to dust mites
- Stimulant–digestive, immune system, gall bladder
- Tonic–liver, spleen, stomach, longevity
External–topical application, massage, points & energy centers
Observations and Anecdotal Information
It is a greatly valued longevity tonic in Chinese culture. It supports regeneration of the stomach, spleen, and digestive system. It reduces edema, and helps relieve diarrhea, bloating, and stomach ache.
It has been found to increase the apatite for those undergoing cancer treatments or treatments for stomach cancer. . It is also helpful for allergies–especially those who are allergic to dust mites.
Attractylodes is also known as an immune system booster. It is used in Chinese medicine to reduce joint pain and inflammation due to rheumatism.
- Avoid use with pregnant women.
- Keep all essential oils away from eyes.
- Store in a safe place, out of the reach of children.
- All internal uses should be researched and/or supported by a health care professional. Product quality and dosage are critically important when using essential oils internally.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.