More About Our Clementine Orange Essential Oil
Size: 5 ml violet glass bottle
Botanical name: Citrus deliciosa, Clementina variety
Homeopathic Properties of Clementine Orange Essential Oil
- Depurative –reduces cellulite
- Stimulant–kidneys, lymphatic and circulatory systems
External––topical application, massage, skin applications, bath, local or spinal compress, application to energy centers and meridian points
Observations and Anecdotal Information
Clementine orange essential oil is an antioxidant. It has anti-tumoral effects similar to sweet orange.
It alleviates insomnia when inhaled before bedtime. It is a powerful anti-depressant, helping to counteract moodiness and depression.
It can relieve bronchial spasm, and can be helpful for healing asthma and clearing emotional factors influencing the disease. It can be inhaled or applied topically in a lung compress for these purposes.
This oil adds a sweet bright flavor to foods, and makes a great addition to salad dressings, juices, and smoothies.
- Avoid using within 24 hours of exposure to sunlight or UV light. It can be photosensitizing to some people.
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Do not get essential oils in eyes.
- Pet information: Cats may not respond well to conifer oils and citrus oils. Avoid usage for cats.
None of our products are recognized or approved by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is anecdotal, and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice. See a health care professional for medical advice.